So, spring has been sprung for a little over a month now. The weather here in California (like it has been for most of the winter) is warm and sunny most days and cooler at nights. Here are a few of my personal springtime essentials for this year.
- Hairstyle: Braids! Nothing more romantic and delicate than braids to give you that beautifully unkempt look.
- Striped Madewell kimono dress. So simple and pretty. Perfect for warm days.
- Gap denim jacket. I love that denim jackets can go with pretty much anything (even jeans, if you’re daring enough) and they will keep you warm when the weather cools down at night.
- Moschino daisy loafers. I’m a sucker for loafers, and these daisies scream springtime!
- Karen Walker cat eye sunglasses. So chic! They can dress up even the sloppiest of ensembles.
- Victoria’s Secret body spray: Love Spell. This has always been my signature scent. It’s sexy, simple and not overpowering. Perfect for day or night.
- Revlon ColorBurst balm in Mischevious. I’m not a huge lipstick person because my lips dry out so quickly and I hate reapplying all the time, but this color goes on so smooth like a balm and it survives me constantly rubbing my lips together. Gorgeous color, too!
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer body mist sunscreen SPF45. My savior. I hate putting on sunblock! This stuff is so easy to apply, doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything and smells great. I could get a sunburn walking to my mailbox, so this is a great item to have on hand.
Madewell kimono dress / Gap blue jacket / Moschino Cheap Chic leather loafer, $500 / Karen Walker cateye glasses, $275 / Karen Walker cateye glasses / Victoria s Secret perfume fragrance / Lip treatment / Sun care